Friday, March 21, 2014

My moment of PRIDE.

                          ribbon 
I stood in the dancing hall freaking out.
I was so afraid and worried.
I stood up as straight as an arrow.
It was my turn to do my dancing routine and I was told to stop I thought that I had done something wrong.
We all stood in a line and then the judge of our dancing walked around my dancing group we all looked at her as she waltzed around us.
She walked past me and then stopped she said you are a very good dancer and I like your dancing.
she walked over to her desk and walked back to me,and pinned a ribbon onto my shirt,I walked to my car and my mum and dad said how did you do I said look and I showed them my ribbon.
My mum said great job jaz.
So we drove off and mum said so what do you do at dancing for now on and I said I think that we just learn more routines.






here is a picture of my dancing ribbon. thank you for looking at my story of ribbon.





2 comments:

  1. that is a awesome story i like great job!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jaz. I liked the simile 'straight as an arrow'. It created a clear picture in my head of how straight you were standing.

    ReplyDelete