Wednesday, September 09, 2015

MARSHMALLOWS

MARSHMALLOWS                                                                


As I pop my head out of the luke warm water I see a bright light coming from above a short cliff not far from here.I slowly drift up on land when I see a terrible sight this thing is so hard to describe it didn’t have 4 feet with the same amount of toes it didn’t have colored skin and worst of all it didn’t have green sharp teeth.It did have 2 feet, 10 toes,white creamy coloured skin and he had white shiny teeth as he was walking along the beach.


I finally walked on the cliff after drying off when a whiff of roasted marshmallows flew by.
I followed the scent of the marshmallows when I came across a little boy roasting my  marshmallows I slowly walk up to him when I step on a rotten stick which snaps in half.The little boy turns around in a hurry and jumps up as fast as a rabbit. I see the marshmallows on the dirty unwashed crumbled up sticks in his hands all roasted,toasted and delicious.I snatch one out of his hand then we look eye to eye I smile he odly smiles back he grabs 2 more and throws them as I am running to get them I turned back to see him eating one I take one big jump which makes three enormous trees fall down exactly in the position I hoped like a triangle that blocked him in. by the time I had got back to him he had just about climbed over when I picked him up by his trousers and I went to chomp him  when I heard a little girl screaming I turned around and it was another camper I dropped the little boy in shock when I saw her with my children on her feet.
I went to leap for her when my children leapt off her feet and bit me right of the cliff and by the time I got back up the cliff the campers were gone with my children.


THE END!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment