Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The beach

VROOOOOM VROOOOM as the Ute starts we speed off onto the road trailing behind a long line of cars following behind a smelly old truck, I turn on my phone from boredom playing white tiles, while I was playing on my phone which felt like 5 minutes then I felt the Ute stop I wondered what it was?....I looked up to see the waves crashing into each other. YAY we are finally here I screeched, Deklyn my oldest nephew and I ran straight into the waves while Jayden my youngest nephew, Sasha my eldest niece and Charlotte the youngest niece were building sand castles and playing in the sand together.



After I stayed in the water for what felt like 10 minutes I started playing in the sand and put some more sunblock on. A little while later a lady walked past with the cutest little dog ever it was brown with a pink and white bedazzled color she had the biggest brown eyes over all she was adorable. After looking at the dog I ran into the water once again crash the waves went over me.



My sister Sam called me back to the sand she said we will be going soon it is getting late, I said to her we only just got here!!! Sam said we got here at 12 o’clock and that it is already 3 o'clock so I played in the sand for a while with Charlotte then my sister said right it’s time to go.
As we all moaned and groaned back into the Ute we all turned around to notice people on motorbikes literally tearing up the sand it was flying around everywhere luckily there was no one sitting in the area where they were riding, can you imagine that?

As I got home I ran up the driveway waddling like a penguin because I had really bad rash from the sand, I jumped straight into the shower. As I got out I looked at the bathtub….. 

It was completely fill with sand. 
I still can’t figure out where was all hiding can you….?   

No comments:

Post a Comment